Bangalee Reserve is situated on two former farms – the Condie farm and the Weir farm. The Condie farm occupied the western half of the Reserve in the area where the picnic ground and river walks are now located. The Weir farm was further to the east and finished on the edges of Bangalee Creek.
Remains of both farms can be seen throughout the Reserve. The remains of the old Condie homestead are just up from the picnic ground while the Condie graves are located further up the slope to the east along the Condie’s walking track. There are also other remains scattered within a few hundred metres of the picnic area including the remains of a dairy, part of a horse-drawn plough, an old well, and several old farm roads complete with watercourse crossings made from local stone. At the very end of the River Track, there is also a large rock with the level of the 1870 flood carved into it.
Two living relics of the Condie era include the large Bunya Pine just behind the old homestead and the large Oak in the picnic ground.
High on the ridges at the far eastern side of the reserve are the Weir graves.